Clinically proven to help cats walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily, by soothing aching joints and preserving healthy cartilage. See a difference in 28 days.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Omega-3 fatty acids High Soothes tissues and eases aching joints. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) High Helps to maintain healthy cartilage by down-regulating the expression of genes that activate production of cartilage-destroying enzymes, an action specific to DHA and ALA. Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate High (only in dry food) G&C are the building blocks of joint cartilage Ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids Low Soothes inflamed tissues and eases aching joints by reducing pro-inflammatory mediators. L-Carnitine High Facilitates conversion of fat to energy. This helps to limit stress on the joints by limiting weight gain and maintaining lean body mass. DL-Methionine. Manganese Increased In combination helps to maintain healthy joint cartilage. Protein; Calcium; Phosphorus; Sodium Controlled Provides an ideal balance for good health. Avoids excessive intake which may contribute to ill health. Superior antioxidant formula Added Neutralises free radicals in the joints.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- The support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult cats.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Contains high levels of :
- DHA ( A type of Omega 3 Fatty Acid),
- Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids and
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate
- Clinically proven to help cats walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily in as little as 28 days
- Also Proven8 to help maintain healthy cartilage & ease aching joints
- j/d helps to interrupt the cycle of osteoarthritis and is an alternative to Glucosamine & Chondroitin supplements
- In 4 weeks, older cats were clinically proven8 to benefit from Hill's Advanced Mobility Formula by showing:
- significantly less stiffness,
- significant improvements in activity, agility and grooming, and
- more interaction with their owners and with other pets.
- The use of DHA and ALA to preserve healthy cartilage in cats exemplifies Hill's leadership in pioneering fatty acid technology.
- Fresh Pack System to preserve fatty acids and to maintain the quality of j/d™ Feline dry.
- Contains high levels of :
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Body Weight (kg) Cans 156 g 2 3/4 - 1 3 1 - 1 1/3 4 1 1/4 - 1 2/3 5 1 1/3 - 2 6 1 2/3 - 2 1/4 7 + 1/3 per kg
Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult cats. This dietetic pet food has a high level of DHA, total omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, and increased levels of methionine and manganese.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Pork, chicken (8%), maize starch, cellulose, whey powder, wheat flour, animal fat, digest, fish oil, maize gluten meal, soybean oil, minerals, rice flour, dried chicken cartilage, brewers' dried yeast, taurine, vitamins and trace elements.
154 kcal / 5.5oz (156g) can
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 9.2 38.0 9.3 g / 100 kcal Fat 5.1 21.2 5.2 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 1.8 7.4 1.8 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 6.6 27.5 6.7 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.21 0.88 215 mg / 100 kcal Phospohorus 0.17 0.71 174 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.09 0.39 94 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.21 0.87 213 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.014 0.060 15 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.12 0.50 123 mg / 100 kcal L-carnitine 171.0 ppm 709.6 ppm 17.33 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 45 ppm 186 ppm 4.54 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 145 IU/kg 601 IU/kg 14.67 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.073 0.302 73.9 mg / 100 kcal Omega-3-fatty acids 0.28 1.16 282 mg / 100 kcal Omega-6-fatty acids 1.01 4.19 1024 mg / 100 kcal Chondroitin Sulphate 29 ppm 121 ppm 2.96 mg / 100 kcal Glucosamine 79 ppm 327 ppm 8 mg / 100 kcal Crude Ash 1.4 5.9 1.4 g / 100 kcal Beta-carotene 0.35 ppm 1.47 ppm 0.04 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin A 27460 IU/kg 113933 IU/kg 2782 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin D 547 IU/kg 2269 IU/kg 55.4 IU / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.