Perfectly balanced nutrition, made with the natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids - and NO GRAINS.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Grains Not added Elimination of grains makes food suitable for dogs with grain sensitivities. Animal Protein (Chicken & Potato variant) High (70% or more) For consumers who prefer protein from animal sources.Protein helps your dog build lean muscle. Tuna (Tuna & Potato variant) Single intact animal protein source Single protein helps reduce reactions caused by other protein sensitivities. Proteins; Fats; Vitamins; Minerals; Fibre Controlled & balanced Help maintain your dog's good health. Avoidance of excess or deficiency leads to pet's best health. Natural ingredients Blanaced Natural ingredients, perfectly balanced, provide an optimal, tasty food for your dogs lifelong happiness.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Adult dogs, and pet owners who prefer to feed their dog a no grain food high in animal protein* or hypoallergenic benefits.**
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should be switched to Ideal Balance™ Puppy.
- No Grain
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & potatoe)
- Chicken is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help your dog keep fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants that support a strong immune system
- No added artificial colors, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimum body weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 50 - 70 5 85 - 115 10 140 - 195 20 240 - 330 30 325 - 445 40 400 - 555 50 475 - 655 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (25%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (12%), dried peas (12%), animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed (2%), minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), dried tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, dried grape pomace, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3727 kcal/kg (373 kcal/cup)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 26.6 29.0 7.2 g / 100 kcal Fat 15.6 17.0 4.2 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 2.7 3.0 0.7 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 42.0 45.7 11.3 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.81 0.88 218 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.30 0.33 80 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.74 0.80 198 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.076 0.083 20 mg / 100 kcal L-carnitine 18.7 ppm 20.4 ppm 0.50 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 131 ppm 142 ppm 3.51 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 744 IU/kg 808 IU/kg 19.95 IU / 100 kcal EPA 0.003 0.003 0.7 mg / 100 kcal Omega-3-fatty acids 0.81 0.88 218 mg / 100 kcal Alpha-Linolenic acid 0.78 0.85 209.8 mg / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Ideal Balance™ Canine Adult No Grain with Chicken and Potato contains oz. by weight.