Precisely balanced nutrition to support lean muscle and healthy vital organs, for dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. With clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and omega 3's
- Small and medium adult dogs who are moderately active, from 1 year old until 7 years old
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Protein; Calcium; Phosphorus; Sodium Controlled High Increases absorption. Formulas Four dry formulas, plus three canned formulas Increases choice to encourage acceptance. Superior antioxidant formula Added Neutralises free radicals and helps maintain a healthy immune system.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Small and medium adult dogs that are moderately active, from 1 year old until 7 years old
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation, bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
- In addition to this chicken based formula the Science Plan™ Canine Adult Advanced Fitness™ dry formulas, with Beef, with Tuna & Rice, and with Lamb & Rice are also appropriate for small and medium breeds.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only because animals' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 45 - 60 3 60 - 80 5 85 - 115 7.5 115 - 160 10 140 - 195 15 195 - 265
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, wheat, chicken (26%) and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, soybean oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3719 kcal/kg (372 kcal/cup)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 21.7 23.8 5.8 g / 100 kcal Fat 14.7 16.1 3.9 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 1.6 1.7 0.4 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 48.8 53.3 13.1 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.70 0.77 189 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.27 0.29 72 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.68 0.75 184 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.088 0.096 24 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.10 0.11 26 mg / 100 kcal L-carnitine 11.8 ppm 12.9 ppm 0.32 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 100 ppm 109 ppm 2.68 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 600 IU/kg 656 IU/kg 16.13 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.004 0.004 1.1 mg / 100 kcal Omega-3-fatty acids 0.48 0.53 129 mg / 100 kcal Omega-6-fatty acids 3.41 3.73 917 mg / 100 kcal Chondroitin Sulphate 564 ppm 617 ppm 15.17 mg / 100 kcal Glucosamine 452 ppm 495 ppm 12 mg / 100 kcal Beta-carotene 2.84 ppm 3.10 ppm 0.08 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin A 11854 IU/kg 12955 IU/kg 319 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin D 727 IU/kg 794 IU/kg 19.5 IU / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Advanced Fitness™ Mini Chicken contains oz. by weight.