Clinically proven to help cats walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily, by soothing aching joints and preserving healthy cartilage.
See a difference in 28 days.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Omega-3 fatty acids High Soothes tissues and eases aching joints. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) High Helps to maintain healthy cartilage by down-regulating the expression of genes that activate production of cartilage-destroying enzymes, an action specific to DHA and ALA. Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate High (only in dry food) G&C are the building blocks of joint cartilage Ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids Low Soothes inflamed tissues and eases aching joints by reducing pro-inflammatory mediators. L-Carnitine High Facilitates conversion of fat to energy. This helps to limit stress on the joints by limiting weight gain and maintaining lean body mass. DL-Methionine. Manganese Increased In combination helps to maintain healthy joint cartilage. Protein; Calcium; Phosphorus; Sodium Controlled Provides an ideal balance for good health. Avoids excessive intake which may contribute to ill health. Superior antioxidant formula Added Neutralises free radicals in the joints.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- The support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult cats.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Contains high levels of :
- DHA ( A type of Omega 3 Fatty Acid),
- Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids and
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate
- Clinically proven to help cats walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily in as little as 28 days
- Also Proven8 to help maintain healthy cartilage & ease aching joints
- j/d helps to interrupt the cycle of osteoarthritis and is an alternative to Glucosamine & Chondroitin supplements
- In 4 weeks, older cats were clinically proven8 to benefit from Hill's Advanced Mobility Formula by showing:
- significantly less stiffness,
- significant improvements in activity, agility and grooming, and
- more interaction with their owners and with other pets.
- The use of DHA and ALA to preserve healthy cartilage in cats exemplifies Hill's leadership in pioneering fatty acid technology.
- Fresh Pack System to preserve fatty acids and to maintain the quality of j/d™ Feline dry.
- Contains high levels of :
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 50 - 70 5 60 - 80 6 65 - 95 7 + 12 per kg
Mixed Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Cans 156 g Dry grams 2 1/2 15 3 1/2 30 4 1 20 5 1 30 6 1 40 7 + 1 8 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (29%) and turkey meal, maize gluten, animal fat, brewers' rice, dried beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, pea bran meal, chicken digest, soybean oil, DL-methionine, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, crustacean shell hydrolysate, trace elements, cartilage hydrolysate and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
4024 kcal/kg (402 kcal/cup)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 31.7 33.7 7.9 g / 100 kcal Fat 20.0 21.3 5.0 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 2.1 2.3 0.5 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 34.8 37.1 8.7 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.85 0.91 212 mg / 100 kcal Phospohorus 0.63 0.67 156 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.30 0.31 73 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.71 0.75 176 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.076 0.081 19 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.20 0.21 50 mg / 100 kcal L-carnitine 513.6 ppm 546.4 ppm 12.76 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 106 ppm 113 ppm 2.63 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 561 IU/kg 597 IU/kg 13.94 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.267 0.284 66.4 mg / 100 kcal Omega-3-fatty acids 1.10 1.17 273 mg / 100 kcal Omega-6-fatty acids 3.61 3.84 896 mg / 100 kcal Chondroitin Sulphate 825 ppm 878 ppm 20.50 mg / 100 kcal Glucosamine 1289 ppm 1371 ppm 32 mg / 100 kcal Crude Ash 5.4 5.7 1.3 g / 100 kcal Beta-carotene 3.71 ppm 3.95 ppm 0.09 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin A 6290 IU/kg 6691 IU/kg 156 IU / 100 kcal Vitamin D 623 IU/kg 662 IU/kg 15.5 IU / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline Chicken contains oz. by weight.