Calms & settles stress-related digestive upset in dogs < 14kg.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Milk protein hydrolysate Added Helps manage stress. Digestibility High Improves availability of nutrients whilst allowing for the recovery of the digestive tract. Prebiotic fibres from beet pulp and flaxseed Added Promote growth of beneficial bacteria and support intestinal microbiome. Ginger Added Helps support gastric motility. Omega-3 fatty acids High Help break the cycle of inflammation. Superior antioxidant formula Added Neutralise free radicals associated with gastrointestinal disorders.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Stress-related GI disorders:*
- Stress Colitis.*
*In dogs < 14 kg
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
- If fed to dogs >= 14kg body weight, additional milk protein hydrolysate supplementation may be needed for optimal effect.
- Can be fed when stressful situation is anticipated (moving, fireworks etc) and for the management of chronic recurrent stress-related GI disorders.
- Provides complete balanced nutrition for adult dogs <14kg and is suitable for long term feeding.
Other Products to Consider
Other products to consider
- Acute gastrointestinal disorders: Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine.
- Dogs with gastrointestinal disorders requiring a low fat food: Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat Canine.
- Gastrointestinal disorders with suspected food sensitivities: Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Sensitive Canine.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maitain optimal body weight
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 55 - 75 5 95 - 130 10 160 - 220 20 265 - 365 30 360 - 495 40 445 - 615 50 530 - 730 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: brewers' rice, maize starch, wheat, maize gluten meal, chicken (18%) and turkey meal, digest, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, minerals, animal fat, barley, oat groats, ginger root powder, soybean oil, vitamins, L-lysine, L-carnitine, milk protein hydrolysate, trace elements, taurine, L-tryptophan and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3349 kcal/kg (335 kcal/cup)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 23.1 25.2 6.9 g / 100 kcal Fat 7.9 8.7 2.4 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 1.5 1.7 0.5 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 53.7 58.7 16.0 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.74 0.81 220 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.32 0.35 97 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.87 0.95 259 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.084 0.092 25 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.09 0.10 28 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 101 ppm 111 ppm 3.02 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 555 IU/kg 607 IU/kg 16.58 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.002 0.003 0.7 mg / 100 kcal Omega-3-fatty acids 0.82 0.90 245 mg / 100 kcal Omega-6-fatty acids 2.08 2.28 622 mg / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine Stress Mini with Chicken contains oz. by weight.