Clinically proven to maintain gingival health and reduce the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Total fibre; Alignment of fibres Increased; Non-random Fibre matrix resists crumbling. Kibble engulfs tooth before it splits and fibres wipe the tooth surface clean. Kibble size t/d: Large t/d Mini: Moderately large Provides an appropriate size for different breeds. Kibble engulfs tooth before it splits and fibres wipe the tooth surface clean. Protein Moderately reduced Helps limit a component of plaque. Calcium Moderately reduced Helps limit plaque mineralisation to tartar. Superior antioxidant formula Added Neutralises free radicals to aid dental health.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar (calculus).
- Oral malodour.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
- Dogs with severe periodontal disease, without appropriate assessment and treatment
- Clinically proven8 to reduce gingivitis and the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
- t/d™ Canine & t/d™ Mini Canine are most effective when:
- used on clean teeth (following an initial professional cleaning)
- fed as the sole maintenance food
- fed dry (adding water prevents effective cleaning).
- Contains no mineral abrasives or active chemicals.
- Other dental home care methods can be used as well, e.g. regular tooth brushing.
- Some dogs prefer to eat each piece of t/d™ Canine away from their food bowl- owners should be reassured that this is normal behaviour.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maitain optimal body weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 55 - 75 5 90 - 125 10 150 - 210 20 255 - 355 30 345 - 480 40 430 - 595 50 510 - 700 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Ground maize, ground rice, chicken and turkey meal, cellulose powder, animal fat, pea bran meal, digest, dried whole egg, vegetable oil, potassium citrate, calcium sulphate, salt, calcium carbonate, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant.
3513 kcal/kg (351 kcal/cup)
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 16.0 17.4 4.6 g / 100 kcal Fat 15.0 16.3 4.3 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 9.3 10.1 2.6 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 47.9 52.1 13.6 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.56 0.61 160 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.20 0.22 57 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.61 0.67 174 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.071 0.078 20 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 101 ppm 110 ppm 2.88 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 605 IU/kg 657 IU/kg 17.21 IU / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ t/d™ Canine with Chicken contains oz. by weight.