For the nutritional management of dogs with gastrointestinal disorders and dogs in recovery. See the difference in as little as 3 days.
KEY FEATURES KEY BENEFITS Digestibility High Improves absorption of nutrients whilst supporting gastrointestinal health. Fat Reduced Helps limit vomiting and steatorrhoea. Soluble fibre Increased Helps promote healthy balance of gut bacteria. Electrolytes & B-complex vitamins High Help replenish losses due to vomiting and diarrhoea. Clinically proven antioxidants Added Neutralises free radicals in gastrointestinal disorders.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Most gastrointestinal disorders
•Acute gastrointestinal disorders.
•Gastrointestinal disorders in puppies.
•Gastric motility disorders, incl. gastric dilatation-volvulus.
- Provides complete balanced nutrition for adult dogs and for growing puppies and is suitable for long term feeding.
- In dogs prone to bloat (gastric dilatation-volvulus), exercise and excitement near meal times should be avoided; ideally rest for at least 1 hour before and after feeding.
Other Products to Consider
Other products to consider
- Dogs with gastrointestinal disorders requiring a low fat food: Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat Canine.
- Gastrointestinal disorders with suspected food sensitivities: Prescription Diet™ i/d™Sensitive Canine .
- Stress related gastrointestinal disorders: Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress Canine.
- Fibre-responsive gastrointestinal disorders: Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Canine.
- Adverse food reactions: Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Canine or d/d™ Canine.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimum body weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Cans 360 g 2.5 1/2 - 3/4 5 3/4 - 1 1/4 10 1 1/2 - 2 20 2 1/2 - 3 1/3 30 3 1/4 - 4 1/2 40 4 - 5 2/3 50 4 3/4 - 6 2/3 60 + 0.1 per kg
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Turkey: Turkey (14%), pork liver, rice, rice starch, maize, dried egg, chicken, dried beet pulp, minerals, cellulose, flaxseed, psyllium, vitamins and trace elements. Coloured with natural caramel.
Nutrient As Fed1
As Fed, Caloric Basis3
Protein 6.7 25.7 6.6 g / 100 kcal Fat 3.8 14.7 3.8 g / 100 kcal Crude Fiber 0.6 2.4 0.6 g / 100 kcal Carbohydrate / NFE 13.3 51.1 13.1 g / 100 kcal Calcium 0.28 1.08 276 mg / 100 kcal Sodium 0.10 0.38 98 mg / 100 kcal Potassium 0.25 0.96 247 mg / 100 kcal Magnesium 0.019 0.072 19 mg / 100 kcal Taurine 0.04 0.15 40 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin C 50 ppm 193 ppm 4.94 mg / 100 kcal Vitamin E 173 IU/kg 664 IU/kg 17.06 IU / 100 kcal DHA 0.008 0.030 7.7 mg / 100 kcal Omega-3-fatty acids 0.07 0.25 65 mg / 100 kcal Omega-6-fatty acids 0.99 3.78 970 mg / 100 kcal
1Differs from label guarantees which are either maximums or minimums.
2The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
3Nutrient intake for every 100 kilocalories consumed.